Are you the type of therapist who is tired of some of the current issues in Medicine today such as: Unwarranted Surgeries, Unnecessary Imaging, Opioid Epidemic, lack of patients being referred to Physical Therapy and the limited knowledge base of the medical community on what a Physical Therapist can actually treat?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above statements, then you may want to learn a bit more about the opportunities within Thrive Physical Therapy.
Did you know the average rate of completion of a Physical Therapist’s Plan of Care is 11 percent? Due to our clinical excellence, patient engagement and overall outcomes, our completion rate is 75%! This type of completion rate is unheard of in our profession! By now, you should notice we are serious about getting patients better, not just pain-free, but truly improving their quality of life by restoring them to their desired level of function!
We are an organization who believes in challenging the status quo, elevating the profession of Physical Therapy and having ALL of our clinicians practicing to the TOP of their licenses. We do this by providing a very robust continuing education program, clinical mentoring and having a collaborative work environment. We are preparing ALL of our clinicians to achieve the designations of Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT), Trigger Point Dry Needling Certified (CDNT) and Board Certified as a Clinical Specialist in Orthopedics (OCS).
If you are enthusiastic about helping as many patients as you possibly can, educating the medical community on PT first and Why, and being the provider of choice in your community, then we would like to talk to you!
At Thrive, we believe a physical therapist can be a cost saver to the medical system. By avoiding unneeded X-Rays and MRI’s, eliminating injections and medications that only cover up the problem, and providing outcomes that ultimately prevent surgeries are some of the ways that we can save the patient, as well as the healthcare system money.
The Staff Physical Therapist’s role will be to assure clinical outcomes are being met within his/her patient population through achievement of quality outcome measures. He or She will communicate with the Office Coordinator, Clinic Manager, and the Director of Quality Control to help achieve optimal outcomes and a phenomenal patient experience.
Job duties are not limited to, but do include:
- Provide patient care while ensuring clinical excellence, completion of care plans and outstanding patient outcomes
- Take and Educate Physical Therapy Assistant Students
- Educate the community on how conservative physical therapy can address musculoskeletal injuries
- Encourage harvesting and development of Direct Access opportunities within respective clinic
- Attend marketing breakfasts, lunches, snacks and some after-hours events to help educate Physicians and the community
- Ensure compliance with company procedures in all matters of documentation, supervision, and billings
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Leadership experience preferred
- Professional development assistance
- 401(k) with matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Incentive bonus plan with profit sharing
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- 3 years (Preferred but not Required)
- Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)